|1. Chan PC, Huang HS, Chen KW, Chi HI. Low Vertebrobasilar Velocity Is Associated with a Higher Risk of Posterior Circulation Ischemic Lesions. J. Clin. Med. 2022 Mar 3;11(5):1396
2. Chung CM, Chan PC, Wei CY, Hung GU, Tzeng RC, Chiu PY. Emergency department visits among people with predementia highly predicts conversion to dementia. PLoS One. 2022 Jun 24;17(6):e0270284.
3. Yeh CH, Chang WL, Chan PC, Mou CH, Chang KS, Hsu CY, Tsay SL, Tsai MT, Hsu MH, Sung FC. Women With Osteoarthritis Are at Increased Risk of Ischemic Stroke: A Population-Based Cohort Study. J Epidemiol. 2021 Dec 5; 31(12): 628-634.
4. Chou YC, Chan PC, Yang T, You SL, Bai CH, Sun CA. Apolipoprotein B Level and the Apolipoprotein B/Apolipoprotein A-I Ratio as a Harbinger of Ischemic Stroke: A Prospective Observation in Taiwan. Cerebrovasc Dis. 2020; 49(5): 487-494.
5. Chan PC, Lee HH, Hong CT, Hu CJ, Wu D. REM Sleep Behavior Disorder (RBD) in Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB). Behav Neurol. 2018 Jun 19; 2018:9421098.
6. Chan PC, Chang WL, Hsu MH, Yeh CH, Muo CH, Chang KS, Hsu CY, Wu BT, Lai CH, Lee CH, Ting H, Sung FC.Higher stroke incidence in the patients with pancreatic cancer: A nation-based cohort study in Taiwan.Medicine (Baltimore). 2018 Mar;97(11):e0133.
7. Chan PC, Wei CY, Hung GU, Chiu PY. Reduced vascular risk factors in Parkinson's disease dementia and dementia with Lewy bodies compared to Alzheimer's disease. Brain Behav. 2018 Feb 5;8(3):e00916.